Secure coverage your clients can depend on.
Clients expect you to help them select the right catastrophe coverage. To meet the needs of your clients, your carrier partner should offer you skilled underwriters, competitive pricing and responsive support.
ICW Group offers:
- Capacity of up to $50,000,000
- All classes of commercial property considered
- Coverage offered for earthquake, EQSL and incidental flood
- Deductibles as low as 5% in California and 2% in other states
- Minimum premiums as low as $2,500 in all areas
View our Earthquake Marketing Kit
Expertise you can count on
You can present ICW Group with confidence and help your clients secure dependable coverage with ICW Group’s expertise, financial strength and market stability
- Skilled Underwriters – By truly listening to your needs, ICW Group helps you find the right insurance solution for your client
- Three Unique Earthquake Models – This approach provides a high degree of accuracy, a unique view of risk, and a natural hedge against model volatility
- Admitted Market – Additionally, you will offer your clients the strength and stability of an admitted carrier in all 50 states. Save your clients time and money by providing a carrier subject to guidelines set forth by each state’s Department of Insurance (DOI) and Insurance Guarantee Fund, as it precludes premiums from surplus lines, taxes and fees
- Solid Investment Strategy – You get the added security of ICW Group’s investment portfolio, which is heavily weighted in bonds to protect our capital from stock market volatility
- Experience – ICW Group has 40+ years experience and is AM Best rated A- (Excellent)
- Capital Surplus – With a written premium-to-surplus ratio below 1:1, more capital is available to protect your clients. Most insurance companies have a ratio greater than 2 to 1
- Solid Reinsurance Protection – By purchasing in multiyear segments, you can deliver a carrier who exceeds levels generally used in the industry and minimize reinsurance pricing changes. ICW Group’s reinsurance protection is also diversified into more than 40 companies
Contact Us to learn more about our earthquake products.
ICW Group Corporate Offices
15025 Innovation Drive
San Diego, CA 92128-3455
ICW Group’s commitment to enhancing the reputation of its brokers and their clients has helped us become one of the leading markets for Commercial Earthquake insurance in the country.