ICW Group’s commitment to enhancing the reputation of its agents and brokers has helped us become one of the
leading markets for Commercial Earthquake insurance in the country.
We understand how important your reputation is to your customers. That’s why at ICW Group, we work in
concert with you to help your clients secure catastrophe coverage they can depend on. We offer:
- Capacity of up to $50,000,000.
- All classes of commercial property considered.
- Coverage offered for earthquake, EQSL and incidental Flood.
- Deductibles as low as 5% in California and 2% in other states.
- Minimum premiums as low as $2,500 in all areas.
View our Earthquake Marketing Kit.
Our proven expertise, financial strength and market stability can help you
present ICW Group with confidence and help your clients get the coverage they can depend on.
- Skilled Underwriters. Our underwriters listen to your needs in order to provide you with customized insurance solutions.
- Three Unique Earthquake Models. This approach provides a high degree of accuracy, a unique view of risk, and a natural hedge against model volatility.
- Disaster Recovery Acumen. Our long-standing partnership with the Institute for Business and Home Safety enables you to provide your clients with a comprehensive Disaster Planning Toolkit. See Open for Business Disaster Planning for more details.
- Admitted Market. ICW Group is an admitted carrier in all 50 states and D.C. This subjects us to guidelines set forth by each state’s Department of Insurance (DOI) and Insurance Guarantee Fund, and precludes our premiums from surplus lines taxes and fees, saving you time and your client's money.
- Conservative Investment Strategy. Our portfolio is heavily weighted in bonds to protect our capital from stock market volatility.
- Experience. ICW Group has 35+ years experience and is AM Best rated A- (Excellent).
- Capital Surplus. Our written premium-to-surplus ratio is below 1 to 1, meaning more capital is available to protect clients. Most insurance companies have a ratio greater than 2 to 1.
- Solid Reinsurance Protection. We exceed levels generally used in the industry and minimize reinsurance pricing changes by purchasing in multi-year segments. We also diversify our reinsurance protection into over 40 companies.
ICW Group Corporate Offices
11455 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130-2045
Contact Us to learn more about our Earthquake products.