When you need to report a claim, you want help fast.
Whenever your business suffers an earthquake or flood loss, your claim will be handled in a timely manner!
Report a claim as soon as possible
Use the following toll free numbers or email to report your claim immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the information yet (see claim checklist below).
844.208.2513 – 24 hour earthquake/flood claim reporting line. Note: This line is administered by Crawford & Company. Please identify yourself as an “Insurance Company of the West” or “ICW Group” policyholder.
Direct to ICW Group
Email – email@example.com
877.4 ICW NOW (877.442.9669)
Following your report, we’ll contact you
You will be assigned to an independent adjuster who will meet with you, inspect your loss and assist you in settling your claim as soon as possible.
This list is provided for your convenience in gathering information for reporting your loss. Remember, you’ll want to report losses as soon as possible – don’t wait. Just provide as much information as you can, including:
- Your company name and if applicable the parent company and insured name
- Your contact information (name, phone, extension, title)
- The address and state in which the loss occurred
- Policy number
- Date and time of the loss
- Description of the loss
- What loss is involved (real property, personal property, etc.)
- What, if any, other insurance may be available to cover the loss