Helpful tips to get you through a catastrophe.
You can easily feel stressed when you experience property damage due to a catastrophic event. Even rebuilding can seem unmanageable. To help you through the repairing and rebuilding process, download our Post Catastrophe Property Repair guides:
- After a catastrophe, salespeople go from door to door offering clean-up and repair services
- While many of these people are honest and reputable, some may have other motives
- Use these government recommended tips to help keep your feet on the ground while protecting yourself from unscrupulous operators
Obtaining a Good Property Building Contract
- It’s important that you have a well-written contract that has been studied by a lawyer and is fully understood by all parties involved
- See this checklist for a suggestions on payment schedules, reports, and inspections
- Use the specifications included to formulate a good, solid contract
Want to learn more?
Contact Us to find out about our extensive list of extra coverages, and to locate an agent or broker near you.