Nurse Triage Hotline
Peace of mind for you and your employees when an injury happens
Even with rigorous safety procedures in place, occupational injuries can still happen. Having accurate care intervention right after a workplace accident helps prevent minor injuries from getting worse or turning into a major claim and lost work time. That’s how ICW Group’s Nurse Triage Hotline can help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Within one minute of their call, employees speak directly to a nurse who specializes in treating workplace injuries and will recommend the type of care needed. Fifteen minutes after the call, you’ll receive a summary of the visit with the nurse and a claim will be opened.
The immediate attention injured employees receive from the Nurse Triage Hotline can help reduce their stress associated with getting injured on the job.
- Available in English and Spanish
- Next-day follow-up call when self-care is recommended
- 24/7 Access to nurses specializing in workplace injuries
- Easily share pictures of cuts and burns for improved results
Download this overview flyer to inform your supervisors, team, co-workers, and other departments about the financial, time-saving, and safety benefits the Nurse Triage Hotline provides to your company.
about the Nurse Triage Hotline?
Have a workplace injury?
Call the Nurse Triage Hotline
What does the nurse triage hotline mean for you and your employees?
Advantage to you
- Helps eliminate unnecessary medical treatment
- Reduces lost work time and your exposure to costly litigation
- Starts the claims process and emails a post-visit report within 15 minutes
How it helps employees
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual experienced nurses
- Peace of mind with immediate medical evaluation of their injury
Tell your employees about the hotline
The more employees who know about Nurse Triage Hotline, the more likely they are to remember to use it when an injury occurs. We’ve got you covered. Check out these free materials, like flyers, stickers and wallet cards.
1. Order free flyers, stickers, wallet cards and posters to display at your work- place and distribute to your employees.
2. Send this pre-written email to your employees about the Nurse Triage Hotline.