When you join ICW Group, you will have access to a comprehensive and affordable benefits package. We pay about 80% of the cost of the entire insurance package! As medical costs increase, we continue to offer team members a solid benefits package at competitive rates.
The following options may be available to you as an ICW Group team member:
- Leisure & Flexible Time Off
- Training & Education
- Savings & Conveniences
- Workplace Amenities
- Medical & Vision
We offer a range of medical plans. You may have the option of selecting between an HMO, PPO or High Deductible Plan. Benefits also include chiropractic and vision care.
Team members have the flexibility to switch between a DHMO and DPPO plan at any time.
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Receive life insurance based on your salary and a flat amount for your eligible dependents.
- Supplemental Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Purchase additional insurance beyond what ICW Group provides for you and your family.
- Short Term Disability Insurance
This plan provides partial salary replacement to team members who remain off work due to illness or injury.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
Provides partial salary replacement to team members who remain off work due to illness or injury beyond 90 days.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
When you or someone in your family needs help, you can turn to the company-paid EAP.
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
Fund your necessary, yet non-reimbursed, medical, dental, vision, and over-the counter expenses with pre-tax money.
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
Fund your child care expenses with pre-tax money.
- Pre-Paid Legal Plan
Access discounted legal services, such as advice about personal legal matters, access to a financial planning counselor, and preparation of wills.
- CollegeBound 529 Plan
Help save for your family members’ or your own college education.
- Retirement Plan
Invest in your future through a combination of 401(k) deferrals and Company 401(k) match. Rollovers from other plans are welcomed.
Leisure & flexible time off
- Paid Time Off of 17 days annually
- Paid company holidays
- Flexible scheduling
Training & education
- Internal training programs
- Educational assistance programs
Savings & conveniences
- Family fun discount tickets
- Leisure discount travel
- Onsite cafe at Santa Clarita and San Diego, CA
- 24-hour access fitness center at Santa Clarita and San Diego, CA
- Concierge Services at San Diego, CA
- Professional work environments
- Bonuses for team member referrals
- Casual dress code Monday through Friday
- Recognition programs
- Company social events
- Community service activities